Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Name...

wahhh...lamanya tak datang sini..nak kata busy sangat tak jugak..malas actually..ya malas...so...hari ni unofficially tukar nama ke My Pink Cinderella Shoes..hmmm.why?Coz pink is one of my favourite colour..cinderella shoes..sebab memang saiz kasut kecik..and maybe it symbolises my small world..anyway somebody 'showed' me this poem...like it very much and want to share it with u guys..
(hmmm...kenapa tiba-tiba rasa ada air je keluar dari mata ni...)

Never Alone

I hope you look beyond
The heartache and the pain
Wait to see the sunshine
That comes soon after rain

Focus on the future
Rather than living in the past
Create a better tomorrow
Find happiness that will last

Gaze upon the stars
See beauty lying within
Open up your heart
And let your life begin

For even in the darkest hour
When making it on your own
Stop and look around, my friend
As you are never truly alone

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...